Revision requests are completely free when asked before the delivery of your assignment paper and its
deadline. We understand that at times students may not be completely satisfied with our work and hence
ask for a revision. To streamline the process, we encourage scholars to live track the progress of their
assignment work and ask for periodic drafts before the delivery of the final draft of their requested
However, if you seek revisions after the delivery of your assignment, we will gladly assist you within
the gambit of our Revision Policy and the Terms and Conditions* that are stated below for your
- The revision for your completed orders once delivered to you, will be accepted up to a limit of
maximum 15 days post-delivery date and all approvals will be subjected to the Terms and Conditions*.
- Please note that we will only address Revisions free of cost* for a maximum of 2 times. This is why
you are requested to share all of your concerns at once instead of raising revision request multiple
- If your revision request comprises of any additional writing or research requirements which were not
shared earlier or at the time of placing your order, like a new subject-topic, a new case study,
usage of new software, additional learning objectives etc., then it will not be considered as a
revision but will be considered as new work and hence you will be required to pay an additional
amount in proportion to the efforts that would be made by the expert in addressing the new
- In case you share a new requirement with a revision request, you will receive a fresh price quote as
applicable for the new task. For example, if you got a research proposal done on a topic previously
agreed by you, and after competition of work, you request to change the research topic, it will be
considered as a new assignment, instead of free revision. Same will be applicable on changing
country-specific research, referencing guidelines etc
- • For an effective resolution of your revision request, you are required to raise your concern
through the Whatsapp or through mail.
All your queries raised through Whatsapp or through mail are directly forwarded to your assigned expert
and thus are resolved promptly. You can also raise an expert call on 78276 28006
- We would like to inform you that under a single revision cycle, only one set of revision
instructions can be entertained at a time (Any extra information provided afterwards will be counted
in another revision cycle). You are entitled to 2 Free Revision Cycles per assignment subjected to
our terms and conditions*
- Your availability for any kind of communication during your revision period is mandatory. In case
there is any delay in your response on expert’s query, E writing champs or our academic experts
cannot be held liable in case a submission deadline is missed owing to any communication delay on a
- When raising your revision request, you are required to enlist required changes on clear parameters
along with detailed feedback (preferably from your professor). .
- You need to mention articulately as to what is wrong with the assignment work submitted to you and
specify the changes needed precisely so the expert can make atonements in the best possible way.
Generic revision comments such as “it is not good”, “I asked for something else” are not entertained
or considered as valid revision requests
- E writing champs reserves the right to refuse any revision requests as per the given terms and
*Terms and Conditions
- Free Revision requests are not applicable on assignment orders that are related to the technical
subjects that include but are not limited to all Engineering subjects, Mathematics Assignments, ECTS
and software-based tasks which may include but not limited to Python, R-studio, XERO, MYOB, MATLAB,
SPSS, Ansys, C, C++, SQL, Java, etc.
- Free Revisions do not apply to lengthy assignments, for example, a research thesis or dissertation.
The term “Lengthy” refers to any assignment that is equal to or above the word
count of 4000 words.
- E writing champs reserves the right to make any changes to the existing revision policy at the sole
discretion of the company’s management without issuing any notice to the users of our services or
the public in general.